Monday, October 26, 2009

Amy's Junk and Stuff

I know I am really late but it's been crazy at my house. Anyway, my junk drawer in this house is a lot smaller than the old one so it is crammed full. I have rubber bands, pencils and crayons, picture hangers, crazy glue, balloons, a bag of miscellaneous hardware, I think that's about it. I use some of it occasionally but I keep it there because I don't want to clean it out. There are so many other things in my house that need cleaning, the junk drawer is on the bottom of the list.
Hmmmm, fears. I was always afraid of the monster under the bed at night. That's why I wet the bed so much as an older child, I was too afraid to get up. I think the only thing I am afraid of now involves my family but I try not to think about that much. I think fear is a terrible emotion and I really don't understand why people like to feel it. I am not afraid of roller coasters, I just really don't like the feeling of falling. I love to fly but hate the landing because of that feeling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! That's really what a junk drawer is, right? The place you put everythign you don't want to bother putting away? It's the "I don't want to clean it out" drawer. Good answer! And I hate flying, too.