Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just In Case You Didn't Know...

About dearelder.com

It's a really REALLY easy way to write to Spencer from your computer (Grandpa)

All you need to do is set up an account. It's free, don't worry. They you can click on write a letter. For Spencer, since he is in the MTC you just select MTC for the mission and then the only info you need is

Elder Spencer Grierson
MTC Mailbox # 317

Type something up, and they send it to him. It's great! Once he's in Brazil I think it will cost something, but even then I don't think it's too much. What I did when some of my friends were on missions was put like $10 on my account and then every time I wrote a letter it took it from that balance.... Anyway, make sure you write to him this week!

3 comments:

Lauritzen Family Blog said...

Oh, plus if you want you can buy care packages through them and they send them! So if you're feeling generous....

Barry Lauritzen said...

Thanks Nickell. I will write to him probably later today. I had never heard of dearelder.com. Sounds like a good system. Again, my thanks.

Barry Lauritzen said...

I actually used this site yesterday. It was just as easy as Nickell says. Even I could do it.