Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kristi's Fears....

Honestly I don’t remember being afraid of anything when I was a child. I know there were periods when I was afraid of the dark, afraid of someone under my bed grabbing my feet and other standard childhood fears. None of the fears have continued into my adult life though. 2 years ago during the fires I was terrified when we went to help a friend evacuate and the smoke was so thick that I could not see the cars my kids were driving right in front of me (or so I thought). By the time I got to a place where I could see I had no idea where anyone was or if they even got out. I guess that means I am afraid of losing a member of my family. Maybe someone else remembers something I was afraid of. Lori, any memories?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know what you mean about losing your family. When we were moving to Maryland we drove through the worst fog I've ever seen in Kentucky, in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't see Payne behind me and could only see a few feet in front of me. I was sure I was going to drive off a cliff! Or he was!