Thursday, March 19, 2009

Amy's Answer

Mom and Dad had 2 sets of children and I felt like the four of us oldest girls were the first set.There were advantages and disadvantages to being the youngest of the first four girls. I like where I am now because I have so many good examples to follow and sisters who paved the way a lot for me. But I didn't like it so much when I was younger. Whenever we sang I always got stuck on the low part, they loved to try and make me cry (and it usually worked!), and they were all bossy. It's fun now to think about growing up with them, and I'm really glad I stuck around home long enough to get to know everyone really well. That part of being in the middle is a huge advantage to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we "tried" to make you cry? come on, how hard was it, really? All we had to do was sing "conjunction junction". We didn't even have to try.
I do have to say that I wish I could have been around to know David, Mindy, Heidi, Holly and Matt as older people, but it is fun to get to know tham all now!

Teresa said...

I used to try really hard to make April cry too, usually with the brocolli song, until we were teenagers, when I realized she was cool :) I always had a wingman though. Either JD and I would team up against April or April and I would team up on JD