Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mom's Catching Up

I thought I'd better play catch up. I was the oldest child. I don't know if I loved it or not. I've never been anything else. I think I liked it best because I knew my mother before she was so sick all the time. My next sibling was 5 years younger. They never had that experience. I was almost like an only child. Rob was 5 years younger than Ed and Julie was almost 5 years younger than Rob.
Surgerys--You all probably all know all of them but for the record: Appendix, Toncils, knee arthyscopes, C-section for twins, hysterectomy, 2 knee replacements, Shoulder surgery, 2 huge hernias, ventral, sinus surgery and eyelid reduction. I think that's all. I didn't stay overnight for the arthyrocopes, the sinus, or the eyelids. I think I was hospitalized for a wasp sting but I can't quite remember that, It was so long ago.

No comments: