Monday, March 30, 2009

Mom's Chores

I guess I'm going to have to send another one so I won't be behind again. I hate to clean the freezer. Always have.
I put it off for so long. But now I have the sealer so things don't get freezer burned. I love that. I'm not fond of cleaning the ovens but now I can just push a button. So that's very nice. My work room is getting to be a problem too. I have way too many things I do in there that make messes-I'm always making cards in case you haven't noticed there are now 59 in our family now. Then there is sewing, ironing, painting (which I have given up for the moment at least the next year and 1/2),scrapbooking, that is hard to get to now with so little time. So little time and it goes faster every day.
Thanks Nickell for putting the blogs so I can see who has added without looking all of them up and for adding the map. That's just fun. We appreciate all you do for the blog. It's so much fun.

No comments: