Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mindy's Chores

I know Heidi is going to say she enjoys all household chores and always has. I, on the other hand, have always disliked scrubbing the bathtub and cleaning the oven. I don't usually mind anything else. Oh, and I tend to put off washing sheets for a long time because I don't like making up beds much. Although I love to lay down in a fresh, clean bed. I put off dusting too. I don't think there's any chore that I'd say I enjoy doing, unless baking goodies or gardening count. I do enjoy those. I enjoy getting things done and crossing them off my list, and I love to have my house clean and tidy. When I was young and had to vacuum, I used to pretend I was a princess and could only walk on clean carpet, so I'd walk behind the vacuum as I went. Now I walk backward as I vacuum so I don't leave footprints as I go.

No comments: