Thursday, March 19, 2009

Teresa's Answer

I loved being the oldest, still do. I felt like I ran the house. My brothers and sister were at my constant disposal to play with and I got to be the boss. (I think this kinda happens with all first borns) I got to do everything first, which in a weird turn, was the downfall. I got to mess up first.
I always (growing up) felt like April never got in trouble because they liked her more. The truth was April wasn't stupid. She saw what worked for me and what didn't, and used my experiences to keep out of trouble. :) My sister was genious that way. JD was never in trouble when we were little cause he was the baby and I was supposed to keep him out of trouble, so it as my fault when he was bad.
Overall I think your position in line molds alot of who you are. I'm more spontaneous and excentric, April is more patient and observant of herself and others, and the boys know they can pretty much get away with anything :)
In short, I loved being the oldest because I got to be bossy alot and my siblings had to listen to me because I was bigger. Now I can't pick on JD cause he's bigger than I am!

No comments: