Monday, March 30, 2009

Heidi's Chores

Hey, Mindy, I don't like EVERY chore! I enjoy the results more than the chores. As a kid, I hated cleaning. I have journal entries from when I was eight saying how everyone must think I'm the servant of the house because they were always making me do all the cleaning. Kind of funny how perception works. I never did come up with any fun games like Mindy. That's a good idea. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more. Now in my old age (I can say that because I now have Mom's back problems), I don't mind cleaning most things. I do like dusting and vacuuming and I LOVE the smell of Pine Sol. That makes cleaning floors so worth it. Windex smells pretty great, too. I guess I enjoy cleaning my house because I love the smell of a clean house. I still don't care for washing dishes, and of course toilets are a drag. Laundry is also not my best friend.

No comments: