Monday, August 4, 2008

Heidi's Food of Choice

Amen to having Amy cook for me!! She can come any time. I can still beat her in the pie baking category, but as quickly as she picked up bread, I'm sure that won't last long. I'd also go anywhere Dave is cooking, too. We LOVE to eat out. That's a huge weakness for us. Our favorite at the very top of the list is absolutely Panera for the French onion soup alone. Oh, my mouth is watering! We also love Texas Roadhouse and Carrabbas. One of my favorite things to do in a new town, though, is to try out the little local non-chain restaurants. Some of the best food I've eaten has come from the most unassuming places. All you have to do is ask the locals what they recommend. Food is just great!
Hope things are calmer now for you, Kristi. Thank you for keeping us all up to date on that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, yeah! Dave can cook for me, too! He is great! You all need to spend Mother's Day at his house at least once in your life!!