Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mom Playing Catch Up

I guess I need to play catch up. Let's see. My favorite place to eat is Ruths Chris. I've only been there once and it will probably be the only time. It is very expensive. Second is Steaksmith.But it is too expensive too. I love Carabas and like their Chicken Henri and Steak Marsala. And I love the Margarita at Pine Creek. Anything there. I just love food.
I have no idea where I got my name. It means dark eyed beauty, I think and it's spanish.
Activities at school. I didn't get involved in much at school for the first two years. I was too shy. Then I tried out for a group the seminaries were starting called Seminairs. For the first year I sang in it. The other two I was the director. We did sacrament meetings around the state, doing both the talks and the songs. Then my seminary teacher made me try out for an assembly in my junior year and suddenly people noticed me. I was girls org president, on the school council, Involved in planning a lot of activities. But I still didn't feel comfortable with the others doing that.
I can't remember what other questions there were.
We had a very busy 1st week on our mission. I got something Thursday that has kept me in bed for two days now. I hope it's gone by Monday. Dad is enjoying it and I will too when the other two missionaries come on board and I'm not so busy. I hope she'll help me. We kind of need two people to do the front desk. There are so many reports, letters and calls for one person to do.
We had a good trip to Idaho. I like to see where my kids live. I'll be glad to see Amy's and Heidi's, and Matt's too. Love you all so very much. I loved having Teresa and her kids and Nico and JD come up. We had a good time.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Sounds like you've been very busy. I hope you get some help soon so you can enjoy yourself more!