Monday, August 4, 2008

Nickell's Food of Choice

Well, first I need to say for everyone that Tere, you need to come back! OK. I am the kind of person that can eat pretty much anywhere, but I only have one thing on the menu that I ever get. Here is a list of my favorites....
Red Lobster: Snow Crab 1/2 pound (full pound if I am really hungry)
Black Angus: Filet Mignon with the mashed potatoes and veggies (yeah we don't go there very often, especially considering they don't have one close to me.)
Olive Garden: It used to always be the Seafood Alfredo with shrimp only, but we went there for our anniversary and I was feeling adventurous, so now it will be the Sicilian Scampi as an appetizer and the Shrimp Carbonara. The Sicilian Scampi is amazing! It's shrimp in a garlic butter sauce on some kind of bread with diced tomatoes....amazing.
Subway: The Club on Italian herbs and cheese bread with Provolone, green peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, olives and salt and pepper....toasted...
Chili's: Classic Sirloin with LOADED mashed potatoes and veggies (they have the best veggies, and yes I am a steak person. I love my steak!)
California Pizza Kitchen: The California Club with no lettuce. Yum yum yum! It's a sauce-less pizza, melted Mozzarella, bacon, chicken, tomatoes and avocado! I think I am going to need to eat that soon!
P.F. Changs: Mongolian Beef, and Moo Goo Gai Pan (I don't know if I spelled that correctly but it is so yummy)

I think that is enough for now. There are many more places, but I also love the homemade...Chicken and Asparagus Pasta, and BBQ Chicken Pizza!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I shouldn't look at this blog right before lunch - these are great places to eat, too! I love changs!