Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Heidi's Activities

I did all the same things in high school that all the Lauritzen girls did, except I knew I would never in any way be an athlete, so I never even considered joining any sports team. The closest I got was timing the boys swim meet. Speaking of which, does anyone else love watching Michael Phelps swim? He is a freak of nature. He's awesome.
Anyway, all I ever did in high school was sing and play in the band. Marching band is very fun for percussion because you get to sit on the sidelines and laugh at the marching mistakes. We had a great time. My senior year I finally gave up on Mrs. Kronke (which I seriously regret not doing freshman year) and joined the pit band for the musical. That was a blast.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I've never seen him swim, but I heard he's pretty amazing