Friday, August 22, 2008

Holly's Answers

I am also way behind answering questions, so here we go:
I was heavily involved in the music and theater programs in high school. I also timed the swim meets with Heidi. I got very good at blowing up balloons for the theatrical society, and got $100 scholarship for doing that.
My name, like Heidi's, was just chosen because it ends with the "e" sound and my parents liked it. It means "the bush." I love holly plants, even though they are pokery.
I have a few favorite places to eat. My all-time favorite right now is probably Carrabas for the Chicken Bryan. Grandma thought that was a funny dish for an Italian restaurant, because it's an Irish name. All I know is that it is the best chicken in the world! I also love Tepanyaki for the filet mignon, but the restaurant we frequent the most right now is Chilis because it is less expensive. I like the chips and queso, the teryaki chicken wings, and the lettuce wraps.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm thinking that I got the nickname Tere to flow with the "e" sound...
I love Carrabas too!