Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Amy Catching Up....

I have always wanted to travel to Australia. I think because I have always had a dream of singing in the Sydney Opera House. So what I wanted to be as an adult and where I want to travel are sort of the same question. But I always dreamed of being a veterinarian because I love animals. And, strangely enough, I wanted to be a nurse. If med school didn't take so many years I would probably have done that instead. I guess nursing will have to do for now. I may eventually go for a CNM but that's years down the road. I have also always wanted to go to Austria and see the Von Trapp family home and where The Sound of Music was filmed, and Ireland-I don't know why. Maybe Mindy and I will go together someday.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

When Keith and I first got married, I begged him to try and get a job in Australia. I would love to live there for a couple years and travel all over the continent!

mindy said...

I'm so there! Wouldn't that be fun if we could all travel around the world together? Ok, maybe not really.