Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nickell's Favorite Food...

This is incredibly hard for me to narrow down. I love food. Most food even. I am a huge fan of Thanksgiving dinner, it's just all the good stuff. It's even better if the turkey is fried.. I love also roast with chile sauce, so delicious. I'm a meat and potatoes girl. However, my choice for my birthday is always Red Lobster so long as we can afford it.... Crab, shrimp, even the cheesy rolls. Weird though, I don't like Lobster...

Fried zucchini I love. I prefer veggies over fruit, though I do love fruit as well. I've found that in all the different cultures (ex: Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, etc...) I can find something that I will love.

I love appetizers, the snacky stuff.

I love pastas, especially when the pasta has some kind of seafood in it.... I'm hungry too and I don't know what to make for dinner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a red lobster night for us both - wanna go?

Nickell said...

Always is my answer. But as previously stated, I go so long as I can afford it. It's not the most inexpensive place on earth to eat.