Friday, January 30, 2009

So I've Been Waiting to Post These.... (Warning: Picture Overload!)

I have been trying to get these edited for so long! Finally I am finished. We took family pictures when we were in California over Christmas. It took forever because we were doing the tri-pod action. But here are my favs.

First, this picture just shows how much Kade loves Brock. If Brock was anywhere in site, Kade was watching him.

He was doing this for probably 8 pictures in a row. So cute!

I just thought this one was funny. I was getting the camera ready with the tri-pod, they were all being bored. Kelsey was touching her hair for the millionth time during this shoot. Seriously I had to delete so many pictures because she is touching her hair!





For the following pictures, two Christmases ago I got enlargements of each of my siblings for a very long wall that has been blank in my mom's house for so long. A few of the pictures needed replacing so we took some new ones.





I love Kade in this picture!




If you would like to see them all, here is a link. Jensen Family Pictures.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

wow they really look great. kade looks so happy in all the pictures

mindy said...

ok, so I've always heard you shouldn't wear white for pictures. What made you choose white? They look great!

Tricia Lauritzen said...

You are so talented! These are awesome. Wish you lived here and could take some of my family.

Lauritzen Family Blog said...

White washes you out, I was kind of going for that look. Plus it isn't as bad without studio lighting. For school pictures and never, it's awful because the lights are so bright it just makes you look even more washed out, but with the right lighting and a few extra people in there...white is ok!

Unknown said...

I love the gangsta picture!