Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nickell's Dream Vacation....

Oh the places I want to go. First would probably be Paris. I so badly want to go visit Versaille I can taste it. I want to cry. I am now accepting sponsors p.s. Anyway this is the hall of mirrors. It looks amazing!
This is the cottage that the king built for Queen Marie Antoinette so that she could bake bread and have a "normal" life... The gardens there look amazing!

Then while I am over there I can go to Italy. It is another place I want to go so desperately! Look at it! It's amazing!


Really? Who wouldn't want to go there!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Versaille is one of the two places I wanted to go to for sure in Europe. Versaille was closed because of a strike and we couldn't arrange for a trip to Newschanstein because we got there too late. Oh well. We did get a Napoleon there at a little bakery. It was the best.

Teresa said...

I so hope my brother gets stationed in Italy so I have a reason to go over to visit

Unknown said...

FYI, Tara is planning a study abroad in France this summer. She has been busy filling out application forms and student loan forms, and is frantically trying to get her passport so she can make it. Just so you feel a little jealous.