Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holly's Dream Vacation

First of all, Nickell, your family looks way too cool in that new picture. But I like it. My dream vacation at this point in my life would just be to go on a vacation. Since I married a teacher, I have pretty much given up on the idea of going anywhere except Dairy Queen. But if Matt's book gets published and hits the New York Times Bestseller list, then I would want to go on a cruise to Scotland and Ireland (or do the driving bed-and-breakfast tour). My biggest dream for some reason has been to go to Machu Picchu, Peru, to see the ruins. I would love to be in good enough shape to take the 3 day hike up so that I could find wild orchids and see all there is to see. I also wish I could go to Alaska with Dad to see where he lived. Basically, I would love to go visit anywhere in the world except Asia. For some reason it has never interested me.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Yeah I like the new picture too! I wish I could see it better :) Peru would be a blast!