Sunday, January 25, 2009

Holly's Catch Up....

My favorite food is, has been, and will always be chocolate. I can't get enough. It's so good! Real food, though, I would have to say the chicken Bryan at Carrabas or the filet mignon at Tepanyaki. I will eat almost anything! I don't like anything that comes out of the ocean, and I don't ever want to eat tripe or anything like that. Gross.
The first thing I remember really wanting to be when I grew up (besides a mom--I always assumed that I would be a wife and mother) was an astronomer. I used to keep a star journal and everything. Then I found out that it requires a doctorate to get into the field, and that it is mostly math, so I quickly gave that up. I, like Heidi, wanted to play professional baseball for a short period of time. Then in high school I realized that my true love was medicine. I wanted to be an OB. Then when I learned Spanish I realized that I could be in the medical field and not have to have a job where I would have to worry too much about being sued or that I would have to re-certify for every two years. My current occupation is by far my favorite. I love making dinner for my family and cleaning up and stuff. I'm 31 years old and I still feel like I'm playing house!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Guess what Holly? If you've had Barbacoa or Guiso, you've probably at one time had tripe! Keep smilin'!

Holly Emerson said...

I got lucky and never had either one! No menudo, mondongo, anything!

Teresa said...

ugh! barbacoa and menudo are both things that i will be happy if i never have to eat again