Friday, January 30, 2009

Mindy is Changing....

I just have to add to my dream vacation answer. Jason told me there's a paid summer externship, that you can apply for after the second year of law school, in Samoa. How cool would that be? What an incredible opportunity to take our family to Samoa for 2 months and get paid for it! Talk about a dream vacation! We need to find out more information, but if it's as good as it sound I'm going to talk him into applying for it. I can already see a problem -- that will be the summer of 2010, which is reunion time. That would be bad. Does anyone know what the difference is between and externship and an internship?

2 comments:

Lloyd & Kristi said...

I think internship is a longer program after you graduate to gain practical experience before residency and externship is traditionally a shorter program to gain practical experience that is sanctioned by the school and you get credit for it.

Unknown said...

well, what about a family reunion in Samoa? I think that sounds great! Warm and sandy!