Sunday, January 25, 2009

In Memory Of...

Kylee will kill me for putting this picture up but it is the only one I had. This was my dog Charlie. She was adopted by my family shortly before Christmas. I am not usually a fan of small dogs, I think they are loud and obnoxious. However, this cute little dog was so sweet. She would just come and sit next to you and she NEVER barked. Poor little Charlie fell into the swimming pool Monday night. I was going to steal her from my family when we had a home where pets were aloud. Unfortunately, when she was let out to take a potty break Monday night it was too dark, and she couldn't see where she was going. Becca found her and I really am devastated. I loved this little dog.

7 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

Oh, that's very sad. Heidi might even cry. Sorry, Jensens.

Parkinson Family said...

I cry not for the loss of a dog, but for the poor person who had to fish the corpse out of the pool. I've had to do that with two baby birds and a kitten. Not a pretty sight!

Unknown said...

This is so sad! But I have to say my heart stopped for a sec because I though it was Kylee we were remembering. I'm super glad you are still alive Kylee! But very sorry about your dog.

Lloyd & Kristi said...

You have to tell the story right Nickell. It was Friday Night not Monday. And it was Becca's dog not yours and Kylee's.

Tricia Lauritzen said...

Ok how sad is this. I can't even imagine walking out and finding chile dead in a pool. How sad!!! Sorry for your loss. :(

Teresa said...

poor baby... sorry becca and family

Amy said...

So sad! I love little dogs that are quiet. I'm sorry for everyone who thought she was theirs, or wanted her to be.