Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heidi's Dream Vacation

My biggest dream vacation is New Zealand, too, but Willow was the movie that first got me interested in it. Lord of the Rings just made me ache for it more. I did a report for social studies on New Zealand and learned that the sheep outnumber the people 3 to 1. That's a lot of sheep! Plus the accents are cool. I knew a Maori girl at BYU who never had to wear maternity clothes because she honestly never showed and she said they don't even really sell maternity clothes there. Not fair. She had a C-section on a Tuesday and was in church the following Sunday doing ring around the rosies with the nursery. She was amazing.
I would also love to go on safari again. That was just incredible. We were close enough to the lions to touch them, but hardly dared to even breathe. Hippos are pretty funny and very noisy, too. The Disney Cruise of course was awesome, and Jason and I plan to do that one again for sure. I guess I like expensive vacations!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Heidi! Your going to have to take me on safari! Ive longed to go since forever

Unknown said...

hey, you already know that if you safari again, I'm in. You can't go without me.