Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mom's Many Answers

We did have a honeymoon. We had a volkswagen bug and packed it with camping gear then drove to Lake Louise in Canada. Camping is not something I would recommend on a honeymoon. Especially if it is new for one of you. I hadn't ever been camping. It sounded romantic but camping in June in Canada is not very wise. We even carried a guitar in the car so we could go canoeing and sing romantic songs. I will say we created lots of memories. The snow was deep, it was cold, cold cold, and Lake Louise was frozen over. It's a beautiful area. One night we stayed with a sister Dad knew from his mission, on a very squeaky bed. I didn't dare move a muscle.
My favorite Christmas movie, Now that is a hard one. I like anything Christmas. I love the old movies: The Bishop's Wife, Miracle on 34th street, The old Christmas Carol and Christmas in Conneticut, and It Happened One night. And some of the new ones: The Santa Claus, Home Alone (despite the language at the first), Borrowed Hearts, Prancer. etc. I can't think of a favorite line.

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

I haven't heard of Borrowed Hearts, Mom. What is that?