Sunday, January 11, 2009

Scentsy

Because I don't have enough on my plate..... I decided to start another "self -employment" adventure! For anyone who has ever been to my home you know how obsessed I am with smells. I ALWAYS have some kind of scent plugged in, burning or turned on. A few months ago I was at a friends house for a "party" and fell in love with my latest find. I loved it so much I bought one for the office and started buying them for my Real Estate Clients. One of the things I always tell a client who is trying to sell their house is to burn a candle that smells like something is cooking. It just makes the home seem that much more inviting. Their are worries with this especially if you have several showings in one day and are going to be gone for a longer period of time. What if you start a fire? With Scentsy that is no longer a issue. Scentsy comes in a warmer and is worked by using a light bulb. it's like leaving a light in your house when you leave. No more black marks from where the flame burned, no more worries about leaving the candle lit, no more fights from the kids about who got to light it last. It's a simple flip of the switch, that's all.
In addition to all that I found that it was even affordable! After the initial purchase of a warmer ( 30.00 you only need one) all you have to buy is the smell you want. You can get an entire brick for 5.00! I love it when I find something I love that is even going to help me save money! My regular 20oz candles were around 20.00 each!
Of course there are other fun things to purchase such as plug in's and car freshners... I love it all. I got so addicted I decided I might as well sell it so here I am. Next time you want to get a candle try Scentsy first, I'm pretty sure you are going to love it as much as I do!
You can check out the products offered at my website. http://www.scentsy.com/tricial if you feel so inclined you can even place an order from there.

Tricia

1 comment:

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

Welcome to the Scentsy Family! Have you seen the Scentsy Safe Candles blog?
http://www.safecandlesbyscentsy.com