Friday, June 6, 2008

From Mom

We had a great trip to Idaho. The only part we don't like is the travel. It was so much fun to see you all. Thank you for all coming. What a tiny baby Kade is and Kristi he calls me grammy. Ha Ha. We are both beat, especially after the day at the temple yesterday. Dad asked the missionaries to mow the lawn today. I think they thought he was kidding. He got the front done. When they came home from lunch he looked so bad that one of them said he would do the back later this afternoon.
It was hot today. I think over 80. I guess that's not hot for some of you. But I was dripping. Tricia called and asked if I wanted a massage so I ran down there. Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!! It's nice.
I got the cucumbers in. I'll put the rest in tomorrow. The tomatoes look great. I got a little
shepherds hook to put over the crocosmia and hung a hummingbird feeder on it. David and Tricia got lots when they did that last year. I hope they come. Love to all of you. You are all special to me.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I can't wait to see you guys in July! We don't know exactly what days yet, because I can't get ahold of my brother (big suprise) but i know before we get there we are making a detour to the sand dunes because I've never been there. As soon as i talk to JD though I will let you know. I love you grandma!

Teresa said...

P.S. I LOVE THIS BLOG! It's so fun to hear about everyone. Thank you for writing everyone. I don't know if it's exactly what was in mind when it started, but it makes my day, especially the older stories, because I just can't imagine what my mom was like as a kid.