Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mom's Answers

I'm getting behind on the questions too. I like yellow because it's so happy. It depends on what it's for. I love all the green back east (trees, and grasses, and bushes) I couldn't possibly decide what is my favorite flower. I guess it depends on what's blooming at the moment. I do love the great begonias, camelias, magnolias, lilacs--I just love them all. I guess my favorite date was when we got engaged. We drove up a canyon in Salt Lake to Log Haven Inn. After dinner he wanted to go outside to see the ice lit up. It was beautiful, but very cold. He slipped on the ring and I said "Is it real". Then we went home to show it to my mom and dad and his mom and dad and went over to Aunt Nyta's then we went to a dance at the Y. That was the beginning of our family and I love you all so much.

No comments: