Monday, June 23, 2008

Nickell's Answers

So I am really really late on these and I have no excuse! Last week was pretty uneventful except for that Kade started smiling at me a lot! I absolutely love his little gummy grin! Anyway, here are my answers.

Color: Red, to decorate with. Black or white to wear.
Flower: Any Orchid or Lily
Activity/Hobby: Photography, tennis, most outdoor activities such as hiking, camping etc. Playing games and watching movies are both a love of mine also!

I, like Amy, only had roommates for 4 months. Luckily though I was blessed with GREAT roommates. They were all so nice. Except one, she didn't seem to have respect for other people's property. I had a white rug, with an emphasis on HAD! Anyway, she was only there for a month and then got married.

No comments: