Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Teresa's Answers

Color: Whew, this is hard because all colors are great, even the seventies gold and pukey green has a neat flare. I guess in general I would say red

Flower: Probably lillies of all kinds

Activity: hiking and swimming with the kids

Hobby: taking pictures, playing "imaginationland" with derek, reading (I LOVE READING when I have time

As far as roommates go, I've been pretty lucky to have lived with people who are exactly like me up until I got married. My husband and I are COMPLETELY opposite. Somehow though, we don't fight about hardly anything. He's pretty quiet and conservative, likes to go fishing, have his routines and doesn't say much, and then there's me, loud and on the brink of crazy, never do the same thing twice and can talk until you're deaf etc. I think one thing that I have learned is balancing myself to where I don't bother the other people too much and I can still be myself. Of course, this is totally one sided, everyone might hate living with me, but you'd have to ask them! :)

No comments: