Monday, June 16, 2008

Mindy's Answers:

My favorites are: color, green; flower, peony; activity,
taking a bath all by myself with a good book; hobby, reading, gardening,
sewing.

I learned so much about tolerance living with my immediate family of 10
other people with such different personalities that I don't know if I
learned anything else from room mates or companions. I served a two week
mini mission after high school in Littleton with two sister missionaries
who didn't get along with each other very well. They tried, but they
just clashed. That was an interesting experience. They kept me out of
their disputes and were both very kind to me, but I could tell they
didn't like each other. From that I guess I learned the importance of
trying to make the best out of a non ideal situation. Then I had 5 room
mates at Ricks. I got along really well with them all. We had to sort
of make a shower schedule and label our food and so forth, but that was
all pretty easy. We had a lot of fun together. That's all the
experience I've had with people other than my immediate family. Really,
I think growing up in a big family prepared me for living with other
people.

No comments: