Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weirdos



First of all, I LOVE THIS PICTURE! They make me happy. So let me explain a bit. For some reason in all of my wedding pictures, JD is making this pose, and it has just stuck since then. I think it just explains a little of who we are (my siblings and I) and I just wanted to share. (mostly for you Aunt Jeny hehe) So now you can be proud to be related to us because we are the weird people who are in the background of all your nice pictures making a strange face.

4 comments:

Lloyd & Kristi said...

ok I know the picture is black and white but is Lori's hair gray? Because no way do we have a sister with that much gray hair. Please say no, please say no, please say no....

Teresa said...

hahaha okay no. her hair isn't gray. It's this wonderful shade of whitish blonde :) It was only that color for about 3 days because of how wonderfully white it was.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you did this for me! I feel special, and maybe we aren't the weirdest in the family?

Lloyd & Kristi said...

ps April, Kelsey nice catch! Actually I can't remember the word she said but she told me it means your guy is hot!