Tuesday, May 6, 2008

High School For Heidi

Wow. A typical day in high school, huh? Why would anyone want to bring back those memories? In finishing my personal history I had to relive all four years and it actually gave me nightmares, most of which involved a play director known by all of us. My typical day sounds a LOT like Mindy's. I got up at 4:45 every morning because I did care what I looked like. Seminary, a day of sleeping through classes and desperately (I'm not ashamed to admit) trying to get the attention of ANY guy in between classes. I went home, had chips and salsa and took a nap while watching, you guessed it, "The Brady Bunch". I don't remember doing a lot of homework. I tried to get out of it any chance I got. Play practice was the highlight of the day, though looking back I honestly don't know why. Life is soooo good now. Whoever said high school was the best years of your life (was it Zack Morris?) was so wrong!! I'm very glad to be done with that and where I am now.

-Heidi

No comments: