Wednesday, May 7, 2008

High School for Holly

I must be weird, because I really enjoyed high school! Funny thing is, my day sounds exactly like Heidi's, except I never really tried to get any boys to notice me (with the exception of David Abbott). Mindy drove us to seminary (usually seeing through the smallest spot she could scrape through the ice on the windshield) until I got my license, then I drove every day. I was usually the secretary, so I sat in the front and took roll like a good nerd. We were always about 20 minutes early to school, so we talked to our friends in the hall. I didn't have tons of friends, but the ones I did have were very good. (By the way, I never cared about the way I looked, so I never got up early to set my hair or anything). I liked all of my classes except for math. During lunch and breaks I was always in the choir room hanging out with my friends again. After school was just like Heidi said, with chips and salsa, the Brady Bunch, sleep, dinner, and play practices. I went to bed after watching the 10:00 news with Mom and Dad, then did it all again the next day.
-Holly

No comments: