Monday, May 5, 2008

Journal Jar Questions!

I have a journal jar that I've never opened. It has a bunch of questions for those who don't know what to write, and I thought it might be good to have a question every week for everyone to answer, if only to have everyone check in and write a little something. So here's the question of the week: Describe your typical day during your high school years?
Here's my answer. It's hard to remember back that far! I have a terrible memory anyway, and every year was different. I got up at 5 every morning, except when I had to look really good. Then I got up at 4:30 to set my hair. That didn't happen often. I went to seminary at 6, either driven by Dad, David, or the Lawson's until I got my driver's license. Then I drove, or crashed, take your pick. That's another story. After seminary I went to school, which started at 7:19. I never could figure that one out. When I wasn't in class I was hanging out with my friends in the big area by the auditorium, usually, or the choir room sometimes. I didn't ride the bus much in high school. I had friends who drove, or drove myself. After school I usually got a snack and watched the Brady Bunch on TV. I think I was a lazy teenager. Then dinner, play practice or homework, then to bed around 10 or so. I didn't date much,had a few good friends, but we didn't go out much. Kind of boring. I wouldn't be in high school again for anything!

Mindy

No comments: