Friday, May 23, 2008

Prom and a Funeral

Hi everyone.

I finally got my scanner set up so I can send some pictures, so here is Spencer's prom picture, and a few extras.

We will hopefully have fun Graduation pictures next week. I guess I should explain the fish to you all. Tara got this beta (named Prince Winthrop) for her birthday over two years ago. Spencer gave her a little decorative sign to go in the fishbowl that reads 'Dead Sea' and we all expected the fish to live about a month. Soon after she acquired this fish we noticed that it's fins were diminishing - not shredding but just shrinking away. When she went to USU last fall I expected to never see this silly fish again, because it was pretty much finless, but the darn thing lived until last night. Winthrop is finally back to his full finned self in some beautiful river in the sky. As you may know, my children are a bit . . . creative and decided to invite friends over for his funeral. Here are some pics of the proceedings.

2 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

You guys are hilarious! Love the bow, Mel!

Amy said...

That is awesome!