Tuesday, May 6, 2008

High School For Mom

Try as I might, I can't remember high school very well. I guess I blocked it out. We lived a ways from it so I had to take a bus. But I don't even remember that. We had released time at Provo High so I didn't have to get up at an awful time. I usually took it 1st period because it was a good way to start the day. I even went back into my scrapbook to refresh my memory and I really don't remember much. I know we had practice for Seminairs at lunch time and after school it was either to to work at JB's or study. I loved to read so I did a lot of that. I was quite shy so I didn't go out with friends much first 1 1/2years. After my seminary teacher made me try out for an assembly so I started to do more activities.

On another note...
I've been planting today some plants that don't matter if they freeze again. I hope. It's so nice out there but we are supposed to have rain later so it's getting cloudy. The birds are singing. I love this time of year. Dad even mowed the lawn today. It's looks so much better. Keep writing everyone. It's so much fun to read about everyone and see the pictures.

Mom

No comments: