Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day

I just had the best Mothers Day in the history of the world (as Robert would say). I still can't believe it. I had hallucinations in the hospital a year ago and I actually thought it was another one. David and Tricia just came over to visit Saturday night and in walked six of my kids. I knew some of them could never afford it so I knew it wasn't true. What fun! We had just a great time laughing and reminising playing games and singing Then Saturday night Jeny and Amy and I think Mindy went to get some lettuce and were gone so long. I couldn't imagine that they couldn't find any. And they walked in with Matt. I didn't even notice at first, then it dawned on me that he wasn't here before, too. I loved that they all went to church with me. It was so neat to introduce them all. No one even knew I had kids. They couldn't believe it either. Everyone was so jealous at the temple too. Fun. I want to thank you all for coming. I absolutely loved it. David made us dinner on Sunday. Carne asada-my favorite. It is so good and pico. Amy made margarita dressing for the lettuce they found. It was delicious, Vodka Chicken, And one that isn't in the cookbook. It's a chicken one with asparagus and a tomato and cheese with a sauce on top. All the cooking and cleaning were all done for me. Wow what a treat. It was awesome.

-Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! Mom said Awesome!

Teresa said...

I thought that was cool. I don't see grandma saying awesome