Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It Finally Happened!!!!!!!!

Spencer graduated today! Yay! All the pictures I took of him show him with closed eyes, so this will have to do until I get something better. I took several with a real camera, too. I also wanted to post the picture of Mark the GIANT! He looks huge next to Shannon! Thanks, Holly, for coming to his graduation. It really meant a lot to us.


He got a digital camera that is way better than ours and has been playing with it a bit. This is what he decided to do with it so far.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is away cool camera! How does it do that??? Congratulations Spence-we are all proud of you and can't wait to see what's next!

Teresa said...

COngrats Spencer! Words of wisdom though... I had that camera... don't let any three year old try to take pictures of fish in the fishtank because it won't work after that :)

Unknown said...

Way funny!! (now it is, I'm sure it wasn't when it happened)