Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Amy's Pets

I had lots of pets as a kid. My first was Cocoa I, my beautiful little white spitz that I got right before we left California. Next were her first 2 puppies, boy were they a surprise! They were born in the green-roofed dollhouse in the garage. It seems like she had another litter but I don't remember exactly. When we moved to Colorado I got another Cocoa because we had to leave the first one in Utah when we moved. She was also beautiful but when we got BJ she was banished to the garage because BJ didn't like her. I also had a gerbil whose tail I pulled off - don't remember his name. Guines pigs Amy and Butch. They also had babies twice. The first one died at 4 days old and the 2nd two I donated to my Junior High science teacher. Puffy was a family dog we had, I don't think she really belonged to anyone in particular. And I had (for a little while) a stray dog I named Muffy. Ducks Huey, Dewey, Louie, and ET. ET didn't live long and the others were killed the day before Thanksgiving one year. There was also a rabbit named Hunny Bunny that rarely got taken care of. I think that's it for when I was young.

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

Huey, Duey and Louie weren't killed. We donated them to the Broadmoor hotel. It was the white ducks that were slaughtered. Only the heads were left.