Monday, September 8, 2008

Jeny's Furniture

Mark's brother, Dave, just had gastric bypass surgery. He needed easy things to do while he recovered, so he came to my house and painted the dining room (the color is called "chipmunk"). When I tried to move the furniture back, Spencer announced that we could not move it back until it was refinished, a job I have been putting off successfully for about 15 years. So Spencer and I went at it while Mark provided "refreshment" and hooked up my little TV in the garage. Here are the before and after pics of my furniture, and the finished dining room. Isn't it pretty!

Before

After

Before

After

4 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

WOW!!! It looks fantastic! You guys are really good. I absolutely love the color.

Teresa said...

It looks great! I'm with Holly. That color is so nice!

Lori said...

Absolutely beautiful! Doesn't it feel good to have finished a project you've been putting off forever?

Unknown said...

oh, yes!!