Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nickell's Skills/Talents

As much as I don't want to have a brag-fest about myself.....I haven't answered the question of the week for a long time. And since I seem to be the representative for Kristi's family, I should probably do my duty and answer the questions. My talents and skills are.....
*I love cleaning, and I'd like to think that I am pretty good at it.
*Once upon a time I rocked the tennis courts, though not so much anymore, I still like to think that I have some athletic ability.
*I can do a lot of things ok, I wouldn't say I'm amazing at anything, but I can pick up on most things pretty quickly and do them ok.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

um... pictures! They're amazing! And making and maintaining this blog which is also amazing!

Holly Emerson said...

Nickell is very good at cleaning, which unfortunatly makes her the world's slowest cook! Seriously, though, she does pick up new skills very easily and quickly.

Unknown said...

and the blog - My boring work day is sooooooo glad you are doing this blog!!!

Grandma said...

You are so good at scrapbooking and photography and this blog. I just think your are great. I'm going to try and figure out my password. Maybe then I can add comments too.
Mom and grandma