Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tere's Thmells......

My favorite smell is after my kiddos are washed in the lavender baby wash. I think that is one most people can agree with me on. Most of my favorite smells are kind of off and always have been.
I don't really care for any flower smell except wisteria and sunflowers. The smell of the ocean also (atlantic coast, not gulf coast... yuck) I like the smell of slightly burnt food and the wiff of gasoline you get when you fill up your car. I love the smell of running spring water. (that's probably actually the algae, but oh well) The sand dunes in Colorado had a really awesome smell that I can't really describe, but i really loved it. Black powder smoke has a cool smell too. I like the smell of garlic, but not garlic breath. I like the smell of the hole in the wall restaurants downtown. I kind of enjoyed the smell of a field of hay, especially when it's just been cut and then it rains. I have to say my husbands cologne is among one of the favorites. He used to wear it all the time when we were dating, but now he only wears it when he's about to do something special for me, like take me out or cook dinner and clean the house, so I always know when something is up. :) I love that cologne best though, when Derek begs to put it on after his bath "like daddy". I don't really know why I like these smells.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the smell of the ocean! I realy think I need to smell this bath stuff you use that you and grandma love so much!