Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brown Update....Kind of

I canned peaches, peach butter, and applesauce for 12 straight hours yesterday. Someone from the ward gave me some tomatoes today, so I'll can those tomorrow. Yay! I love it. Jeny, you have a gift of growing things. I can't believe how much you get out of that little plot of ground. How big are Spencer's pumpkins this year? Hardly any posts last week. Not even Tere! I check almost every day and get sad when nobody writes. I guess it's partly my fault because I forgot to send a question last Sunday. Love you all! Keep posting.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I was kind of wondering how you were doing? Haven't heard from you in a while :) When we have a family reunion all of you are going to have to unite and teach me how to can! :) We haven't been posting much because we just had a horrible cold run through our family. *SAD* We're still here though

Unknown said...

no pumpkins this year. sad. :(