Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Amy's thmells (try saying that 10 times fast)

I also love the smell of fresh baked bread and a roast in the oven. Really I love the smell of almost anything cooking, but the best is onions and butter. I love the scent of lavender citrus roses and Easter lillies when you walk into the grocery store and you can smell them right away. I will always like the smell of Drakkar, don't know why. I know Jeny hates things that are scented but I love to stand at the candle shelf and smell every one of them. Too bad it doesn't smell good for very long. Lilacs are always great. And who doesn't like the smell of gasoline - come on, admit it. I could go on and on but we'll just leave it at that.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you remember how the school used to reek of Drakkar when we walked in every morning? The guys used to use way too much of it. Maybe you really did love school? or maybe it just reminds you of Ro?

Parkinson Family said...

Ro!! I had forgotten...oh, the good ol' days.

Amy said...

You guys are not nice!!! I will never live him down, will I? I can't even remember the first guy I liked that wore that but I love any cologne that even resembles Drakkar

Parkinson Family said...

Ro, Ro, Ro and Amy...ha ha!!!!

Unknown said...

I hope the rest of you are laughing as hard as I am right now! (and I hope you all have the experience of having a teenage boy sit beside you when you break out in laughter at what he perceives as nothing) Thanks, Heidi!

Amy said...

still not nice!:)

Lori said...

Hey, if I can take one for the team about my "famous" days, I think you can probably handle remembering a WEIRD old boyfriend!