Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Teresa's Talents/Skills

I don't have alot of skills or talents. I'd say my best talent has to do with sound. Im pretty good with languages and music. Not so much singing but music in general. Half I think I was born with (natural talent from my mommy) and half was meticulous training from my parents. Dad was always training me on my spanish and mom with my music.
The rest of my talents, I think, weren't handed down by blood more than anything else. For example, my wonderful ability to be a plant assassin. I don't know how I do it, but I'm very good at murdering plants. I got that from my mom. My dad gave me his rediculous sense of humor that no one understands (only my dad, my brother who also inherited it, and me get it- we're a club).
I can't can, or sew, or cook really (though I am learning, I just don't know if you want to eat it), but I will learn in good time- "Patience young grasshopper..."

2 comments:

Teresa said...

keith wanted me to add that he can do the things that i can't (cooking, sewing, canning) so he completes me.

Unknown said...

it's good to have a partner that completes you! but I'd have to say you have a great talent for making people feel they are loved and important. remember (young grasshopper) talents are not just accomplishments we can see!