Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Teresa's Pets

I don't remember any pets when I was really young. The first ones I remember were in Wichita Falls. We had to give up our pets every time we moved because Dad hated us having pets. So first our Wichita Falls pets (not in order because I can't remember):
Lost One- the baby bird which was really more Heidi and Holly's pet
Amy- the turtle
The random litter of bunnies in our back yard
Tic Tac- was Aprils and I believe Amy got that for her for her birthday
Smoky- psycho cat that we got from the neighbors
Numerous fish but the only one I remember is Dotty
San Antonio was the last place we had family pets (besides fish)
Snowball- the crazy (literally) Persian
I had my go at a saltwater tank, but wasn't very good because the fish exploded
Dimitri- my Dalmation that I hid in my closet until he got too big so my dad wouldn't know I got a dog

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that's way too funny! I'm so glad you tried to hide a dog in your closet! Why did the fish explode?

Teresa said...

i guess i got the tank salinity wrong because one morning I woke up and there were floating fish guts everywhere. SAD!

Amy said...

GROSS!

Derek said...

Actually realizing they were guts wasn't that gross... it was before when I couldn't figure out what it was (i only had 3 fish and i thought they were hiding in the reef) and I stuck my hand in the tank to pick some of it out ha ha ha when I realized it, I almost threw up and washed my hands like 30 times

Unknown said...

that is super sick!