Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jeny's Pets

I had a boring pet life. My pets were all quite contained, and died fast. I got an aquarium I don't even know when, but I tried to keep it full of fish and frogs that Amy could kill. It was what we did for fun. We didn't kill them on purpose, we weren't that mean or anything, just Amy would always walk by the tank before any of the fish died, so she must have been responsible for their death. I also had finch. They would try to build a nest and be all cute and family-ish, but then they would just die, too, so I kinda gave up on pets. BJ was supposedly Dad's dog, but since I was the only one that took care of her EVER, she really liked me best, so I consider her my dog (yes, Heidi, she liked me better than you).

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I have your pet luck! (or passed on Amy's curse) my pets always die too...

Amy said...

I don't kill pets! That frog got stuck behind the heater and couldn't get loose. But I did like to overfeed the fish:)