Sunday, September 28, 2008

From Teresa

I was wondering this since the holidays are coming up and I'm VERY new to cooking: Any neat, easy or fun holiday recipes be posted to our recipe blog with pictures (especially desserts!). I'm getting pretty excited about cooking now that I'm kind of getting the hang of it (and Derek loves doing it with me) I know most of you know all the same recipes, but if you could put things you ordinarily make (like the yule log thing and the chocolate ball thing mom) it would really help me this year so maybe I could make a holiday food tradition for my family. I was looking throught the recipe book grandma gave me, and there is SO much in there I don't know what to pick! It's like reading a french book when you know like 3 french phrases! :) Scary! It's would be fun to see what everyone else makes for this time of year. (If you can't tell, my family and I are HORRIBLY caught up in the holiday fever!)

No comments: