Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nickell's Thmells....

There are so many smells that I love, but my most favorite is rain/storms/wet cement. I can't explain why, it just smells so good during storms. I also love Winter Candy Apple from Bath and Body Works, it's just good. I love the smell of pumpkin pie, chocolate, babies (unless they are poopy), fresh cut grasss (which seems to be a common one), being up in the mountains, mint, lavender, lilacs, jasmine.... oh man there are so many, I can't list them all. One I really love is Aaron's cologne "Unknown" combined with the smell of Spearmint Orbit gum. It reminds me of when we were dating, and I love it! Oh and dewy mornings when camping.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, when I first read this I read that you like the smell of chocolate babies. I was wondering (just for a second) what you were doing to that poor boy! I love rain smell, too!

Holly Emerson said...

I have a chocolate baby! Didn't you see my blog?

Amy said...

I have 4 chocolate babies - milk chocolate!

Lori said...

Amy you are TOO funny!