Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jeny's Thmells....

I love my weird family! I like “thmells” in small doses. Anything that I can smell for a long period of time starts smelling bad to me, except the outside. So, with that in mind, I like the smell of outside (unless there is a skink in the area). I love to have my windows opened whenever I can. I like things that thmell like camping, too, as does Thmenther. I love the smell of grapevines with ripe grapes, lilacs, hyacinths, freshly turned dirt and that smell tomato plants leave on your hands. I also like the smell of rubber cement, gasoline, paint thinner and hairspray (is that bad?). Baking bread is one of the best, and that smell that comes out of the dryer vent. There are lots of great Christmas smells, like the smell of a real tree, the real gingerbread house, mandarin oranges, fudge melt-a-ways and the wreath (which I am no good at making. That’s why I need Mom to move out here).

4 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

How can you call yourself a Lauritzen and not bake a good pastry wreath? That's shocking to me. It's time to practice.

Unknown said...

but . . . I'd rather just have Mom. :)

Holly Emerson said...

Your family doesn't like it anyway, so why waste your time? Just come and share mine with me!

Unknown said...

Holly, I'm trying to get mom to move out here! Don't give her excuses!